Paediatric Hepatobiliary and Liver Transplantation Symposium 2017
The Departments of Paediatric Surgery and Transplantation, University of the
Witwatersrand, invite you to attend a paediatric hepatobiliary and liver
It is with great excitement that we invite you to attend our 3rd Paediatric Hepatobiliary and Liver Transplant symposium in Johannesburg.
The Departments of Paediatric Surgery and Transplantation of University of the Witwatersrand continue to expand enormously in clinical services, teaching and research.
This growth only exists through collaboration with Internationally renowned experts some of whom will be joining us in Johannesburg to share insight into the realm of the Paediatric liver.
This year we are privileged to have a faculty of experts in the fields of Hepatobiliary surgery, Transplantation surgery, Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Intensive care, Oncology and more!
We look forward to learning from one another.
Dr Andrew Grieve
University of the Witwatersrand, Department of Paediatric Surgery
Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital.
- Professor Mark Davenport (UK)
- (Paediatric Surgeon, UK editor of the Journal of Pediatric Surgery, President of the BAPS, King's College Hospital - UK),
- Professor Jonathan Hind (UK)
- (Consultant Paediatric Hepatology, Intestinal Rehabilitation and Transplantation, King's College Hospital - UK ),
- Professor Alastair J.W. Millar
- (Emeritus Professor of Paediatric Surgery, University of Cape Town.)
- Professor Jean Botha
- (Head of the Liver Transplant Program, Wits Donald Gordon Medical Centre)
- Professor Jerome Loveland
- (Specialist Surgeon - Paediatric And Transplant Surgery.)
- Professor Janet Poole
- (Principal Paediatrician and Head Paediatric Haematology/Oncology, CMJAH)
Delegates will receive 18 CPD points, including 2 Ethics points for attending the congress.
Call for Abstracts
Abstract Submission is now open and closes on the 30th September 2017. Abstracts for presentation will be considered and Selected Manuscripts will be published in The South African Medical Journal.
Queries/Abstract submissions: Jerome Loveland:firstname.lastname@example.org